Following the government’s recommendations, we have implemented, in the interest of all, the health measures and barrier actions related to the fight against the coronavirus.
We have a total capacity of 15 people. The area is large enough to respect physical distances.
All rooms have independent access and have dedicated garden furniture where we can serve breakfast and possibly the table d’hôtes. If the weather does not allow it, we can rotate in the dining room every half hour.
We have set up a sanitary protocol:
– Each room has liquid soap and hydroalcoholic solutions. As well as the common areas (reception and dining room).
– We have removed all books and decorative objects that could be a factor of contamination.
– We have produced a digital version of our welcome guide to replace the paper documentation.
– Exceptionally, we ask each traveller at the end of their stay to put sheets and towels in the bags provided in order to disinfect the linen. We also invite them to ventilate their room as much as possible and to leave the key on the door before their departure.
– After the departure of each guest, the cottage and the bedrooms are aired, cleaned and disinfected. We want to be even more vigilant about the cleanliness and disinfection of the premises (disinfection of floors, sanitary facilities, kitchen, handles and switches, remote control, textiles and all surfaces used.
– The linen is washed and disinfected on the spot.
Together, let us be vigilant in the fight against covid-19.
Enjoy your stay.